With the Office of Management and Budget ushering in the most expansive grant reform since the Single Audit Act of 1984, grant recipients must plan for a whole new set of rules. OMB’s new grants guidance alters the procedures and expectations for anyone who works with or monitors grants, but, more importantly, it shifts the focus from compliance to a new emphasis on performance. How will you stay on top of those changes so you not only adapt, but thrive?
Thompson's Federal Grants Management Handbook, the leading guide for the federal grants community since 1978, can help guide you through the process. The most comprehensive and trusted source for anyone administering federal program funds, the Handbook can show you how the new guidance impacts:
- financial management systems
- procurement and property standards
- audit resolutions
- time and effort documentation
- performance requirements for both program and finance
Major Topics Covered
Federal Grants Management Handbook breaks down the most complex and potentially confusing guidance and regulations issued by the OMB and federal agencies, so you can take the steps needed to stay in compliance with the complicated, detailed rules that govern your funding. With the Handbook you can:
- Confidently handle grant expenditures, documentation and reporting with our easy-to-understand explanations of requirements and strategies
- Get the most out of your federal award with critical guidance to improve the efficiency of your funds
- Successfully handle an audit and limit its impact
Here are just a few benefits of Thompson's Grants Compliance Expert | Federal Grants Management Handbook:
- Stay ahead of the game with rolling updates as soon as important changes happen — you won’t have to wait for a monthly update, we’ll get late-breaking news and developing issues to you right away!*
- Reduce your risk of noncompliance by consulting our wide array of expert analysis and suggested best practices — the key to compliance is staying informed!
- Find exactly what you need quickly with our powerful search engines.*
- Resolve unique situations and answer your complex questions with easy access to subject matter experts
- Spotlight on Grants Intelligence — A monthly email newsfeed, these articles highlight insight from some of the nation’s leading grants professionals. You’ll get authoritative information on hot topics and current events in grants management to help you stay abreast of the latest compliance issues, gain access to best practices and help you avoid audit findings and potential penalties.*
- Easily access GAO, OMB and Agency-Specific Guidance — we compile all the federal agency guidance and prior grant circulars administrators need in one location
- Quickly consult federal laws and regulations via CaseMaker® — a continually updated collection of primary sources including federal and state statutes and regulations. Of course, the laws and regulations also are fully searchable.*
- Contact our Subject Matter Experts with unanswered questions.
- Education & Training — specially selected webinars for your own professional development are included as part of your Federal Grants Compliance Expert. The New A-133 Compliance Supplement and Its Impact on Grant Audits is just one example. You’ll also be able to download handouts and related materials you can use to train your staff and other managers in your organization.*
* Only available to customers with an online subscription.
About Your Subscription
You will receive the two-volume Federal Grants Management Handbook in print and/or access to the manual online at grants.complianceexpert.com. Based on the delivery method you choose, your annual subscription also includes monthly print and/or rolling digital updates, news, analysis, training tools, forms and more at no additional charge for the 12-month subscription period. If you have any questions or would like information about bulk pricing or site licenses, please contact Client Services at 800-677-3789 or by emailing email@example.com.